Subject: Request for contact information – Intimate Partner Violence
From: Anne-Line Brülle <[email-masked]>
To: "Info - SOM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2025 14:18:20 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear colleagues at the Estonian Ministry of Social Affairs,

I am writing on behalf of the EU-funded project I-COPE, which addresses
the high prevalence of intimate partner violence within the obstetric
population. The project aims to strengthen screening programs for both
exposure to and perpetration of violence in the context of perinatal care.
The project is coordinated by experienced researchers and anchored in
Denmark and Italy (project coordinator Professor Ditte S. Linde.)

To ensure that our work aligns with existing national frameworks, we are
reaching out to health authorities and experts across Europe to gather
information about current guidelines and practices in the perinatal and
obstetric fields. In this regard, I kindly request your assistance in
providing contact information for a relevant expert or department within
your health authority in Estonia.

Your support will be greatly appreciated and will help facilitate
effective collaboration in the I-COPE project. Please let me know if you
have any questions.

Best Regards,

Anne-Line Brülle

Midwife, Research Assistant

Counselor at Youth Sexual Health Clinic

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] -
<http://www.ouh.dk/> www.ouh.dk

Phone +45 2720 1091

Gynaecology and Obstetrics
Odense University Hospital

Kløvervænget 23, 5000 Odense C